Kapalbhati is a Sanskrit word. Kapal means forehead and bhati means light. Doing Kapalbhati regularly brings radiance to the person’s face. Having a glow on the face is the hallmark of a healthy person. So, come the benefits of Kapalbhati weight loss.
TOPICS IN THIS ARTICLE
- How kapalbhati is helpful in weight loss
- Kapalbhati benefits
- Kapalbhati Pranayam Procedure
- Kapalbhati Precautions
In the modern lifestyle, most of the people are troubled by obesity. In today’s lifestyle, obesity is prone to many earnest diseases. To make obesity work as soon as possible and to regulate obesity, it is necessary to change the lifestyle.
Weight loss with the help of Kapalbhati is quite easy. Doing Kapalbhati regularly early in the morning will make you feel the difference in a few days.
There is no better pranayama than yoga to stay healthy and fit.
With the help of yoga and pranayama, you can lead a happy life by reducing your weight and spending very little time.
HOW KAPALBHATI IS HELPFUL IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Yogasana is a simple and effective way to reduce obesity. One such action is Kapalbhati, by which obesity can be controlled.
- Kapalbhati can be done either standing or sitting. The faster the speed of inhalation and exhalation in this action, the more benefit is received.
- The continuous practice of Kapalbhati helps in reducing obesity as well as reduces excess fat around the stomach.
Here are some very amazing benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayam and you should know about these benefits.
- Helpful in Weight Loss. There are people in India who have reduced their weight by 30 to 40 kg from Kapalbhati.
- It is helpful in reducing the excess fat of the stomach. This helps in bringing your waist size back to normal size.
- It helps to restore the glow of the face by rejuvenating the wrinkles and darkening of the under eye area.
- It destroys all the negative elements and thoughts of the body and mind.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Memory increases.
- The cleaning of the nails is done well.
- Kapalbhati improves the function of blood vessels and helps in reducing the increased cholesterol.
- While doing Kapalbhati, our body becomes clean.
KAPALBHATI PRANAYAM PROCEDURE
- We are giving here in detail how to do Kapalbhati Pranayama, read it carefully.
- First of all sit on a comfortable seat.
- Now keeping the head and spine straight, keep the hands on the knees in the Gyan Mudra.
- Close your eyes and relax your whole body.
- Now take a deep breath through both the nostrils and exhale while contracting the abdominal muscles. But keep in mind that while exhaling, do not put too much emphasis.
- Now when you breathe again, breathe without putting any effort on the abdominal muscles. Breathe comfortably, do not put any effort in it.
- In the beginning, do the process of inhaling and exhaling ten times.
- Repeat this cycle three to five times.
- After the completion of the practice of asana, feel at peace.
- Most preferable time of doing Kapalbhati is early morning, do it on an empty stomach and then only after the stomach is clean.
- If you want to do this pranayama after eating food, then do it after 5 hours of eating.
- Do not eat anything for 30 minutes after doing Kapalbhati. You can take some water if you want.
- In the beginning I should do Kapalbhati to know about any yoga.
- Pregnant women, patients of gastric ulcer, epilepsy, hernia should not perform this action.
- High blood pressure and heart disease, do this action only after taking the advice of your doctor.
- There is no enmity with such Kapalbhati Kriya, yet in case of any problem like dizziness or nausea while doing Kapalbhati, contact your doctor.
- Above you have known Kapalbhati benefits for weight loss. So if you want to lose weight then do this pranayama in your daily schedule and stay healthy.
Apart from the weight loss, Kapalbhati have other health benefits too. So, to lose weight, make it part of your daily routine with a balanced diet and exercise from today and take your step towards a healthier and better life.
Thanks for reading this article