Jumping rope is beneficial in reducing weight and increasing height. Jumping rope is a complete exercise. Most of the people are troubled by belly fat and try new ways to reduce it. Because the fat on the stomach spoils the whole look of the person.
TOPICS IN THIS ARTICLE
If you want to reduce your extra body fat , then you should jump rope. It is not only helpful in reducing fat but it also has many other benefits, due to which you will always remain healthy. You must have seen that due to household chores, women are not able to pay attention to their body at all, jumping rope will prove to be very beneficial for them too. Let us know in detail the benefits of jumping rope.
Benefits of Jumping Rope
1) Jumping rope for 10 minutes is equal to running for 8 minutes. Jumping rope for one minute burns 10 to 16 calories of energy.
2) Almost all parts of the body are used in jumping rope. In this, your legs, abdominal muscles, shoulders and wrists, heart and internal organs are also exercised.
3) By jumping rope, there is a density in the structure of the bones, due to which the bones become strong. Jumping rope requires rhythm, strategy and correct operation, so it is also a great exercise for the brain.
4) Jumping rope helps a lot in weight loss. If only one exercise every day. I mean only jumping rope is done for 20 minutes, then by jumping continuously for a week, up to 500 grams of weight can be reduced.
Rope skipping should be included in your exercise routine to lose weight, reduce body and belly fat.
5) Jumping rope increases the length. Jumping rope stretches the spine, back, calf muscles of the legs and also makes some new muscles. Bone mass also increases by jumping rope. Due to these two reasons, regular jumping rope increases the height in 3 to 6 months.
6) To increase height, along with jumping rope, the right diet is also necessary. You should eat such things in food which definitely contain Calcium and Protein. Calcium is necessary to increase bone mass and protein to increase muscle mass.
7) Jumping rope increases the capacity of the lungs, strengthens the lungs, brings glow on the face. Jumping rope increases stamina and corrects uncontrolled heart rate.
8) Jumping rope accelerates the blood circulation, which provides nutrition to the skin and the toxic elements of the body come out through sweat.
9) A big advantage of jumping rope is that it works to balance hormones, which helps to get rid of tension and depression.
10) A big advantage of jumping rope instead of running is that it does not have a bad effect on your knees. Because the shock caused by jumping is divided in the whole leg and there is no direct stress on the knees.
9) You must have seen boxers jumping rope. The reason for this is that jumping rope improves the balance of the body and increases agility and control in the movement of the feet, which gives a lot of work in boxing.
10) After jumping rope on the first day, you may have pain and stiffness in your legs and thighs. The reason for this is the muscles that have been sluggish for a long time. Increase the number and time of jumping rope little by little, within a few days the muscles of your legs and lower body will start to appear strong and fluttering.
What is the right way to jump rope ?
So, here are some rules which will guide you :-
1) If you have never jumped rope before, start with a low count. Start by jumping rope 50 times in a day. After a few days, when it becomes easy for you, then jump rope 75-100 times. Gradually you can jump rope up to 300 times in a day.
2) Keep some things in mind that when you start feeling breathless while jumping rope, stop jumping rope.
3) Jump the rope at a speed so that the heart rate remains the same.
4) Drink some water shortly before jumping rope, otherwise you may feel thirsty in between jumps. Do not drink water while jumping rope and immediately after jumping.
5) The jump rope should not be too long, otherwise it can get entangled by hitting the ground and it should not be too short because then it can get stuck in the feet.
6) The right time to jump rope is in the morning or 4-7 pm.
7) If girls feel uncomfortable due to the movement of the breast while jumping rope, then they should jump rope wearing a sports bra.
8) Whether C section delivery or normal delivery, you should start jumping rope at least after 6 weeks. Then do it only 50 times daily for a week. If this does not cause any pain or problem, then the number of jumps can be increased.
Players associated with all sports and people active for health know the benefits of jumping rope and include it in their regular exercise.
There were many tricks in this exercise like jumping rope continuously, jumping rope in forward and backward direction.
To jump rope, only one rope is needed which had handles at the end. But even if there is no handle, there is no tension.